Welcome to the KRC Wiki
- KRC is incredibly flexible and has a wide range of functionality. Therefore, it is important to learn the basic capability of KRC.
- What can it do?
- How does it work?
- What conditions can be adjusted within the model?
- In short, KRC can do a great deal and can vary almost any condition desired.
The goal of this wiki page is to answer such questions, introduce new users to KRC, and reveal the full capabilities of KRC to both general and more advanced users. This wiki creates a central location for all KRC related questions and resources of the KRC Thermal Model.
What is KRC?
Here are some examples of plots that KRC can create once the model is understood. View more plots here
How to Use KRC?
- Download KRC Davinci Interface
- Changes in New KRC Versions
- The Beginner KRC Davinci Tutorial
- The Advanced KRC Davinci Tutorial
- The KRC Web Tool
- Use the Online LS Calculator Tool
Complete KRC Input Parameter Glossary
- Glossary listed by the actual input parameters you type into Davinci (i.e. ELEV, TAUD, INERTIA, N5)
Complete KRC Parameter Variable Glossary
- Glossary listed by the Physical Variable represented by the parameters you type into Davinci (i.e. Elevation, Dust Opacity, Thermal Inertia, Model Run-Time)
Complete KRC Parameter Category Glossary
- Glossary listed by the fields or subjects in which fall the parameters you type into Davinci (i.e. Surface Morphology, Atmosphere, Surface Properties, Time)
Complete KRC User's Guides and Related Literature
Common KRC Issues and F.A.Q.